Bed and breakfast holiday accommodation in the heart of North Devon
Centrally situated in beautiful North Devon between Bideford, Barnstaple and Torrington, Netherne is ideal for exploring all of North Devon's rolling countryside and beaches. The moors of Exmoor, Dartmoor and Bodmin are all within easy reach by car and public transport, as are many other delightful attractions:
- Bideford - 15th century port, popular with yachtsmen and small boats
- Saunton Sands and Croyde - 3 miles of safe and sandy beaches
- Appledore - with its famous cobbled streets, craft shops and fishing quay
- Clovelly - the most picturesque fishing village where no cars are allowed and the zig zag cobbled streets descend 400 ft to the sea
- Tarka Trail - many miles of flat surface, ideal for walking or cycling in quiet countryside
- Golf, fishing and riding
- Rosemoor - Royal Horticultural Society gardens
- Dartington Crystal - Quality glassware form Torrington
- Torrington 1646 - Torrington's exciting family attraction, open daily
How to Find Us
From Barnstaple take the B3232 Torrington road for about 5 miles, passing through Newton Tracey.
Continue towards Torrington, passing through Alverdiscott, and a mile or so further turn left at Clogshill Cross towards Yarnscombe.
The entrance to Netherne will be found immediately on the left hand side.
Clogshill Cross, Yarnscombe, Barnstaple, North Devon